Welcome to the 3rd issue of AI Weekly!
This week, I am introducing a new section: the Topic of the week. And since we have had some interesting posts and discussions around Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs) this week, I'll start this new section with a deep-dive on RNNs, enjoy!
Thanks for subscribing,
In the News
Also in the news this week
- Stuart Russell expresses his concerns over AI, calling for researchers to look beyond the goal of merely making artificial intelligence more powerful
- A team at Queen Mary University in the UK has come up with a deep neural network framework that beats humans at sketch recognition
- Keen software house makes AI that can learn and create a hierarchy of goals
- Jason Koebler (Vice) wonders if super-intelligent agents would ignore us humans rather than destroying us
- Some thoughts on the personalization services developed by Nara Logics
- A new app lets depressed teens chat with celebrities and dead friends
Recurrent Neural Networks seem to be all the rage this week. Enjoy this little deep-dive into the topic.
Software tools & code
Brains & Neurons
This newsletter is a weekly collection of the best news and resources on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. If you find it worthwhile, please forward to your friends and colleagues, or share on your favorite network.
Suggestions or comments are more than welcome, just reply to this email. Thanks!