In the News
Also in the news...
- China has the world's most valuable AI company as Sensetime (face recognition company) raised $600M from Alibaba at a $3B valuation. More
- In an open letter to their CEO, over 3,000 Google employees urged the company not to work on a Pentagon ‘AI surveillance engine’ used for drone warfare. More
- AI experts call for boycott over 'killer robots' project at South Korea university. More
- Chinese cities use facial recognition to send jaywalking fines. More
- Apple hires Google's AI chief. More
Software tools & code
This newsletter is a collection of AI news and resources curated by @dlissmyr. If you find it worthwhile, please forward to your friends and colleagues, or share on your favorite network!
Suggestions or comments are more than welcome, just reply to this email.