In the News
Also in the news this week...
- In a major reorganization at Amazon, the retail veterans who once decided what to sell on the site have lost out to the marketplace data scientists. More
- Amazon plans to open 3000 cashier-less stores by 2021. Not sure if this is feasible (that's 20 stores per week!). But in any case AI is about to change retail. More
- Google says it uses AI to predict floods in India and warn users. More
- Over 2,000 European AI experts join hands to challenge US, China in artificial intelligence. More
- Xi Jinping says China wants to collaborate on AI. More
Software tools & code
This newsletter is a collection of AI news and resources curated by @dlissmyr. If you find it worthwhile, please forward to your friends and colleagues, or share on your favorite network!
Suggestions or comments are more than welcome, just reply to this email.