It's been a big week for Google!
- They announced impressive revenue figures
- CEO Pichai said they are rethinking everything about Machine Learning.
- Google announced RankBrain, its new search AI
- Various Google scientists gave interviews, detailing how they would become highly dependent on AI in the future and what Google's AI challenges would be
In the News
Also in the news this week...
- Spain to invest 90M€ in natural language processing technologies
- Facebook unveiled its AI to describe photos for blind people
- Apple poaches top AI expert from NVIDIA to work on self-driving cars
- Law firm bosses said to envision Watson type computers replacing young lawyers
- Academic conference on "Love and sex with robots" canceled after being declared illegal
Software tools & code
Brains & Neurons
This newsletter is a weekly collection of AI news and resources. If you find it worthwhile, please forward to your friends and colleagues, or share on your favorite network!
Suggestions or comments are more than welcome, just reply to this email. Thanks!