In the News
Also in the news this week...
- NSA's Skynet program that uses data science to identify terrorists is said to have caused the death of thousands of innocent people. More
- GPU maker Nvidia beat Q4 expectations thanks to strong interest in Deep Learning. More
- Palantir acquires Kimono Labs, a company that turned websites into structured APIs. More
- Diffbot gets $10M from Tencent to build the largest database of structured data. More
- Reports on troubles at Nest, the smart-home company Google bought for $3.2 billion. More
Software tools & code
This newsletter is a weekly collection of AI news and resources.
If you find it worthwhile, please forward to your friends and colleagues, or share on your favorite network!
Suggestions or comments are more than welcome, just reply to this email. Thanks!