In the News
Also in the news this week....
- Facebook launches standalone app Moments, that uses Machine Learning to help users share photos (e.g. with people detected in the photo)
- Twitter acquires Whetlab, a company that made intelligent systems to help other companies get started with Machine Learning
- Connectifier, a start-up founded by ex-Googlers, raises $6M to bring AI to recruitment search
- Discussions brokered by the US NTIA over facial-recognition technology are grinding to a halt
- Someday, sex dolls may talk back
Software tools & code
Brains & Neurons
This newsletter is a weekly collection of AI news and resources. If you find it worthwhile, please forward to your friends and colleagues, or share on your favorite network!
Suggestions or comments are more than welcome, just reply to this email. Thanks!