After having announced the opening of their FAIR lab in Paris and having launched various AI-based solutions recently (including app Moment), Facebook continues to make the news this week with computer-generated photos looking real and "poselets" to enhance person recognition. Great to see this level of innovation!
In the News
Also in the news this week...
- DigitalGenius raises $3M to help companies strengthen their customer support teams with AI
- Criteo releases the biggest ever dataset for machine learning
- Amazon announces an improved Machine Learning system for its user rating and review solutions
- Japanese customers have quickly snatched up the 1000 first Pepper robots on sale
- Ariel Procaccia won the Computers and Thought award, for his contributions to the fields of computational social choice and computational economics