In the News
Also in the news this week...
- Google made an investment in the German Research Centre for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI), a nonprofit institute with 450 scientists
- Boeing and Carnegie Mellon struck a $7.5 million deal to establish a new Aerospace Data Analytics Lab to work on projects that will apply AI and big data to improving the quality of Boeing’s aerospace activities
- Sony developed an artificial brain to estimate house prices and get an edge in the real estate market
- Youtube now uses deep learning to pick better video thumbnails
- Swiftkey launched its "neural network keyboard" and it's creepily good according to Gizmodo
- Berg Health claims it will release a cancer treating drug within 3 years, with a development time that was halved thanks to AI
- Android founder Andy Rubin looks beyond mobile and invests in artificial intelligence
Software tools & code
This newsletter is a weekly collection of AI news and resources.
If you find this newsletter worthwhile, please forward to your friends and colleagues, or share on your favorite network!
As a thank you, next week's web and email issue will link to the top Twitter accounts that shared this letter.
Suggestions or comments are more than welcome, just reply to this email. Thanks!