In the News
Also in the news this week
- Stephen Hawking predicts computers will take over from us within 100 years
- The latest humanoid on customer service in Tokyo is almost real - some customers confused her for a human being
- Artificial Intelligence helps team identify pests that are most likely to spread diseases. Read more
- Continued reports on the progression of AI in Wall Street
- Wolfram launched its Image Identification Project, a tool that automatically identifies the content of an image (to be improved). Also discussed in this Wired article
- Api.ai announced a refined version of its Siri-like UI. Read more
Software tools & code
Brains & Neurons
This newsletter is a weekly collection of the best news and resources on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. If you find it worthwhile, please forward to your friends and colleagues, or share on your favorite network.
Suggestions or comments are more than welcome, just reply to this email. Thanks!