In the News
Also in the news this week...
- Alphabet creates a stand-alone self-driving car business. More
- Uber has quietly launched Uber freight, its effort to run autonomous trucks, based on Otto's technology. More
- Pittsburgh will be rolling out smart traffic signals. They will have both smart cars (with Uber's experiment) and smart traffic signals. Interesting. More
- Yoshua Bengio launches Element AI, a Deep Learning incubator. More
- Apple Hires Carnegie Mellon AI Academic to Push Machine Learning. More
Software tools & code
This newsletter is a collection of AI news and resources curated by @dlissmyr. If you find it worthwhile, please forward to your friends and colleagues, or share on your favorite network!
Suggestions or comments are more than welcome, just reply to this email.