“Sure but why do we think that will happen? Revenue went up so we fired the human workers? That doesn’t match any history I’ve heard. Also the economy stops working if buyers don’t have any income. …” evidence ↗
The Who's Who of AI
What credible people across AI noticed, why it matters, and where the field is converging or disagreeing.
Showing developments with attributable Markets & investment reactions.
See how experts are reacting—not just what they shared.
Posts are grouped by conversation and tone. Select a lens to filter the stream; these are never permanent labels on people.
No development in this filter has enough independent reactions yet. The maps appear as soon as the evidence supports them.
What is moving across the network now
One card per development. Sources are clustered; reaction bundles describe these posts, never the people behind them.
No developments match these filters yet.
Try the field-wide view or clear one of the filters.
Clear filtersWhat experts are discussing without an anchoring article
“Big companies are weird because a lot of the job is "defending turf". The startups I've worked at could be insane, but there's always some gap it's not clear who's supposed to fill it. So, I guess …” evidence ↗
“I am a little surprised no startup has named itself the Daystrom Institute” evidence ↗